Sami Khayat, DDS, Oral Surgeon San Jose CA
Meet Dr. Khayat, Wisdom Oral Surgery & Dental Implants
Dr. Sami Khayat is a Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon. His extensive education began at the University of California, Davis, where he received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology and a minor in Managerial Economics.
Shortly thereafter, Dr. Khayat graduated from the University of California San Francisco School of Dentistry, where he was on the Dean’s List and graduated in the top 10% of his class. He later completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at the University of Southern California.
He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. In his free time, Dr. Khayat enjoys traveling, basketball, golf, and tennis.
Dr. Khayat works in his private practice in San Jose, California, and is a distinctive member of the following associations:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Member (AAOMS)
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (CALAOMS)
- Santa Clara County Dental Society Member (SCCDS)